MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT I BELIEVE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REAL RESULTS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
I became to be a full-time entrepreneur, for the third time, in early 2019 and here is my most current life and business report where I'm transparent about the progress made. Entrepreneurship is decidedly my sole source of income for my family and my last chance to do what I feel called to do. I publish progress reports every week so that you may be able to learn from my failure, share in my success, and hold me accountable to my stated goals. It's time to look at this week's update and see how I did.
What is my next milestone goal?
**UPDATED**[Milestone 1: Survival] - By January 2020 (22 weeks), Through the grace of God I have habituated the continued education and massive action necessary to be a practicing & prayerful Catholic, an attentive husband by my wife's standards, and a committed full-time entrepreneur consistently producing at least $4,000 per month in personal income.
- 45.5 - 59.5 hours of bedtime rituals & sleep [122.5 - 108.5 hours remaining]
- 7.5 hours of morning rituals [115 - 101 hours remaining]
- 14 hours of spiritual, relationship, and personal time (Sunday) [101 - 87 hours remaining]
- 8 hours of continuing education [93 - 79 hours remaining]
- 6 hours of weekly accounting, planning, & scheduling [87 - 73 hours remaining]
- 50 hours of working as a full-time entrepreneur [37 - 23 hours remaining]
- 40 hours of Income-producing activity
- 10 hours of working on the business not in the business
Progress & failure made this past week
(Success) I followed an updated planned weekly schedule and identified the improvements needed, to the habituate the massive action necessary to complete my next milestone.
I identified that a major factor contributing to my failure has been the lack of following an effective schedule so I have been working on creating and following a schedule that demands success.
Outcome goals for this week of August 5th, 2019
- I followed the updated planned weekly schedule and identified the improvements needed, to the habituate the massive action necessary to complete my next milestone.
- Created continuing education block time and built a curriculum structure
What do you think? Do you have any helpful tips about my progress or lack thereof? What are some goals you are working on? What method do you use to stay motivated and successful?