Tyrone Bufkin wants to help you to be more productive, have more free time, and achieve your goals. Tyrone will earn your trust and continued business by delivering your services ahead of schedule, rapid communication, and the benefits of his continued education and improvement. Tyrone is the founder of TyroneBufkin.com and helps entrepreneurs every day with his unique skills.
Allow me to help you solve problems, save time, and help you take your business to the next level. Finding the right fit is important for both of us; I'm not the cheapest virtual assistance but I will always produce results for you and your business. Let's find out if your business could benefit from my unique skill set!
WE WORK HARD BECAUSE YOU WORK SMART
Hire our growing virtual assistance team for your business needs. We are looking to hire additional VA's to met any and every business need you have now and during your continued business growth. Meet the current team through their bio's below.
Are you a small business owner that's overwhelmed with your current to-do list? Maybe you're not ready to expand your team, but you could use an extra hand? I want to be your virtual assistant. I'm currently offering, but am not limited to, the following services:
Social Media & Content Management
- Sourcing photos
- Editing photos
- Creating graphics
- Scheduling posts for publication
- Improving posts with social share options
- Adding internal or affiliate links to posts
- Coordinating with contributors and guest posters
- Managing the editorial calendar
- Generating topic ideas
- Topic research
- Keyword (SEO) research
- Setting up new pages, accounts, groups, etc.
- Promoting new, old, and guest posts across various social media channels
- Keeping the conversation going via social media (by creating polls, for example)
- Sharing images/videos/articles
- Replying to mentions/messages/comments on social media
- Designing banners, headers, and backgrounds
- Growing social media followings
- Creating giveaways and contests
- Researching popular hashtags for your niche
- Creating and running ad campaigns (e.g. Facebook or Instagram ads)
- Managing online communities (such as Facebook groups or other online forums)
Blog / Website Management
- Moderating blog comments
- Updating plugins
- Repairing/updating broken links
- Replying to comments
- Making SEO improvements (headlines, page titles, content, images, etc.)
- Setting up 301 redirects
- Tracking 404 errors (via a plugin)
- Reporting trends in blog activity, such as hot topics or comment activity
- Removing unwanted pages and posts
- Tracking website metrics (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Making security updates
- Managing backups
- Setting up new sites
- Adding new pages
- Customizing themes
- Installing and updating plugins
- Setting up integrations (with social media, mailing lists, etc.)
- Setting up and integrating a shop page and/or payment gateway
- Creating a custom favicon
- Making and installing a custom 404 page
- Ensuring that your website information stays up-to-date
- Virtual event support
- Creating landing pages, splash pages, opt-in forms, etc.
- Keyword ranking reports
- Monitoring online reviews & industry news
- Summarizing the latest research findings that pertain to your niche
Lead / Sales Generation
- Define lead management process
- Define your sales process
- Identify your target market
- Identify your ideal client
- Determine lead/sales goals
- CRM Integration
- Process Automation
- Creating Sales Funnels
- Consistent lead follow up
- Sales negotiations
- Creating landing pages, forms, and calls-to-action
- Lead nurturing (email campaigns, personalized content)
- Enterprise application integration
- Inbound marketing
- Demand lead generation
- Lead intelligence gathering
- lead segmentation
- Customer Service
- Analytics and reporting
- improve lead quality
- Create sales scripts
- Refine unique closes
- Cold calling and emailing
- Verify lead contact information
- Schedule appointments
- Manage lead database
- Create sales incentives
- Gather feedback and reviews
- Cost per lead available
Are you ready to delegate some tasks that you don't like to do (or don't have time for), increase the ROI of your online business and enjoy your work more?
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a VA or Virtual Assistant?
- A V.A. is simply someone who completes activities for you or your company from a remote location.
- How much do you charge?
- My standard rate is $20 per billable hour but may be adjusted depending on your work order. I do not include my learning curve in billable hours.
- What if you can't help me?
- I am a results-oriented person, If I can't help you then I will look for a trusted source to refer you to.
Focus On Your Passion By Hiring A Virtual Assistant
Do you have more work than you can handle? Would you like skilled help in the weakest area of your business? Are you a small business owner that's overwhelmed with your current to-do list? Maybe you're not ready to expand your team, but you could use an extra hand? Would you like someone to delegate tasks which you don't have time for or don't like to do? Hiring a Virtual Assistance can help you maintain or grow your business better than you can do alone. I will explore the benefits and the pitfalls of hiring virtual assistants.