Are you prepared to work hard doing something you love? Are you willing to share in delayed gratification? My flagship equity patner, Postive Party DJs, is officially hiring! I became a full-time entrepreneur, for the third time, in early 2019 and I will share with you my most current life and business report where I'm transparent about the progress made or lack there of. By July 9th, 2139 (6,247 weeks), I will be in union with Love, and through obedience to God will continue to be sent to assist in the fruition of His gift of passion for your life or business. As you follow my journey I hope you learn from my failure, share in my success, and hold me accountable to my stated goals. Let's look at this week's update!
What is my next milestone goal?
[Bufkin Family - Milestone 1: Survival] - By January 1st, 2020 (11 weeks), Through the grace of God I will have habituated the continued education and massive action necessary to be a practicing & prayerful Catholic, an attentive husband by my wife's standards, and a committed full-time income-producing entrepreneur consistently producing at least $4,000 per month in personal income.
[Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises Milestone 1: Goal Not Set]
[Positive Party DJs Milestone 1: Goal Not Set]
[Spark Property Investments Milestone 1:
Goal Not Set]
Progress & failure made this past week
Quarter 4: 2019 [Week of October 7th, 2019]
[Bufkin Family] By participating in spiritual direction, I reignited the process of growing my relationship with Christ. I've added Ignatius' Daily Examen to my regular scheduling with an emphasis on identifying God's presence in my day which in turn will strengthen my mental toughness. I was able to get home with enough time for quality time with Kayla once this week because I allowed the stressors in my business to become a priority over her. I've asked for her forgiveness and will continue to improve. In the businesses, I've began to complete the Business Model Canvas for each and have publicized the employment search and began interviews. Overall, I had a very good week and have contributed to my next milestone.
- (Success) Participated in and applied advice from spiritual direction.
- (In-Progress) Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises including setting the first milestone for the business.
- (Failure) Uncover a TBE minimum viable product that can immediately generate at least $3,000 per month.
- (In-Progress) Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Positive Party DJs including setting the first milestone for the business.
- (Success) Start the search for an COO of Positive Party DJs.
Outcome goals for this week
Quarter 4: 2019 [Week of October 14th, 2019]
[Bufkin Family] I believe the short comings I had this past week was due to the failure to continue actions previously started so this week I will make an real effort to stick to my schedule which includes habitual actions required to accomplish my milestone. This week I will be applying all advice received in spiritual direction, enjoying quality time with Kayla, and completing the income-producing activities required to pay all personal expenses and build the foundations to all of my enterprises.
- Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises including setting the first milestone for the business.
- Uncover a TBE minimum viable product that can immediately generate at least $3,000 per month.
- Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Positive Party DJs including setting the first milestone for the business.
- Schedule interviews for all available positions.