THE FIDUCIARY ACTIONABLE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. WE GET A COMMISSION, AT NO COST TO YOU, IF YOU DECIDE TO CLICK THROUGH CERTAIN LINKS. WE ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT WE BELIEVE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REAL RESULTS. THE INFOMATION IN THIS POST MAY HAVE BE DERIVED FROM THE SOURCES FOUND IN THE 'WORKS CITED' SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE. PLEASE READ OUR DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Ever get to the point when you realize that you need help to accomplish your goal? How to you answer the 20 fear-based questions that come up after that realization? I always knew I needed help, I just assumed I could set things up on my own and then bring in help; but what if I need help in the foundation stage. I became to be a full-time entrepreneur, for the third time, in early 2019 and I will share with you my most current life and business report where I'm transparent about the progress made or lack there of. As of July 9th, 2139 (6,248 weeks), I will be in union with Love and through obedience to God's will continue to be sent to assist the fruition His gift of passion in your life or business. As you follow my journey I hope you learn from my failure, share in my success, and hold me accountable to my stated goals. let's look at this week's update!
What is my next milestone goal?
[Bufkin Family - Milestone 1: Survival] - By January 1st, 2020 (12 weeks), Through the grace of God I have habituated the continued education and massive action necessary to be a practicing & prayerful Catholic, an attentive husband by my wife's standards, and a committed full-time income-producing entrepreneur consistently producing at least $4,000 per month in personal income.
• 45.5 - 59.5 hours of bedtime rituals & sleep [122.5 - 108.5 hours remaining]
• 7.5 Hours of morning rituals [115 - 101 hours remaining]
• 14 hours of spiritual, relationship, and personal time (Sunday) [101 - 87 hours remaining]
• 8 hours of focused continuing education [93 - 79 hours remaining]
• 6 hours of weekly accounting, planning, & scheduling [87 - 73 hours remaining]
• 50 hours of income-producing activity [37 - 23 hours remaining]
Progress & failure made this past week
[Bufkin Family] I was able to accomplish almost everything on my schedule even though several demanding unscheduled tasks came up. The problem I had was not accounting for unscheduled urgent and important tasks which pushed all my scheduled tasks back. I really need some help at an executive level but I don't have assurances that I can take care of them financially.
- (Failure) Researched & implemented a easy system for financial reporting for personal and business finances.
- (Success) Be present and attentive with Kayla during scheduled quality time.
- (Failure) Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises including setting the first milestone for the business.
- (Failure) Uncover a TBE minimum viable product that can immediately generate at least $3,000 per month.
Outcome goals for this week
Quarter 3: 2019 [Week of October 7th, 2019]
[Bufkin Family] The outcome for this week is to continue to grow my relationship with Christ with the restarting of regular spiritual direction and committing to my prayer time. I believe this will help me to be mentally tough as a strive for my big goals. I was to build upon the increase of personal time with Kayla, I think the extra communication was awesome for us this past week. I still want to work on interlocking our goals. Professionally, I admit I need help and even though I have doubt I will start the process of bringing in like-minded executives so I can finally surpass my survival milestone.
- Participated in and applied advice from spiritual direction.
- Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises including setting the first milestone for the business.
- Uncover a TBE minimum viable product that can immediately generate at least $3,000 per month.
- Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Positive Party DJs including setting the first milestone for the business.
- Start the search for an COO of Positive Party DJs
What do you think? Do you have any helpful tips about my progress or lack thereof? What are some goals you are working on? What method do you use to stay motivated and successful?