MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT I BELIEVE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REAL RESULTS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
I became to be a full-time entrepreneur, for the third time, in early 2019 and here is my most current life and business report where I'm transparent about the progress made. Entrepreneurship is decidedly my sole source of income for my family and my last chance to do what I feel called to do. I publish progress reports every week so that you may be able to learn from my failure, share in my success, and hold me accountable to my stated goals. It's time to look at this week's update and see how I did.
What is my next milestone goal?
[Milestone 1: Survivial] By January 2020, Through the grace of God I have defined and maintained the massive action necessary, chunked into categories of constant and never-ending improvement, to achieve the minimum viable solution to the immediate problems of my family and equity businesses; And created the momentum necessary to achieve my next milestone [Security].
- Spiritual: I am a practicing Catholic living a Christian life, praying daily, attending daily mass, going to confession once a month or as needed, and participating in spiritual direction.
- Habitual: Developed effective daily morning, end of the workday, and bedtime rituals that energize my mind, body, & spirit and compels me to take action towards my goals.
- Psychology: Mastered the ability to invoke a mental peak state within 10 minutes that last throughout the day.
- Actionable Memory: Created and updated regularly a central location for actionable knowledge which can be accessed quickly and easily.
- Physical: I've committed an active lifestyle wherein I exercise at least 30 mins a day and minimized fatty foods.
- Relationship: Kayla and I are committed to growing together by catering to each other's love language.
- Investing / Finances: Earn at least $4,000 per month earned net Income to tithe, pay living expenses, fund the bad debt-free plan, investing in personal and professional growth, and buying assets.
Professional: I'm a full-time entrepreneur committed to scheduled business hours working smart on income producing activities and business growth.
- TyroneBufkin.com: Building a solid following of over 50,000 unique monthly visitors who take action from the information in the blog; begin to develop, test, and improve our life and business services.
- DJ TBuf & Associates: Booking at least 16 events a month with an average transaction deposit value of $250 during which we rise above our client's expectations and beyond the stage to create an exciting, age, and content appropriate experience that is uniquely prepared for every event.
- SCORE Acadiana Chapter: Helping hundreds of local entrepreneurs every month via one on one mentoring and mentoring workshops with a strong leadership team and effective volunteer mentors.
- Spark Property Investments: Wholesale at least one 16+ multi-unit rental property having the knowledge and resources required to satisfy all everyone involved.
Progress & failure made this past week
- (Completed) Define the outcome of my first milestone using credible sources to map an achievable time frame.
- (Completed) Started the weekly public progress report.
- (Failure) Scheduled block time for spiritual direction and confession.
Goals for this week; June 24th, 2019
- Scheduled block time for spiritual direction and confession.
- update and apply an activity and time management system for success.
What do you think? Do you have any helpful tips about my progress or lack thereof? What are some goals you are working on? What method do you use to stay motivated and successful?