MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. I ONLY RECOMMEND PRODUCTS OR ORGANIZATIONS THAT I BELIEVE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH REAL RESULTS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE PAGE FOR MORE INFO.
Have you ever been dizzy? How did it feel when the room stopped spinning and you were finally able to see clearly. That is how I feel now. I've been spinning for months and gaining little to no forward momemtum; But today is a new day. I became to be a full-time entrepreneur, for the third time, in early 2019 and I will share with you my most current life and business report where I'm transparent about the progress made or lack there of. As of July 9th, 2139 (6,222 weeks), I will be in union with Love and through obedience to God's will, be sent to assist the fruition His gift of passion in your life or business. As you follow my journey I hope you learn from my failure, share in my success, and hold me accountable to my stated goals. let's look at this week's update!
What is my next milestone goal?
[Bufkin Family - Milestone 1: Survival] - By January 1st, 2020 (13 weeks), Through the grace of God I have habituated the continued education and massive action necessary to be a practicing & prayerful Catholic, an attentive husband by my wife's standards, and a committed full-time income-producing entrepreneur consistently producing at least $4,000 per month in personal income.
• 45.5 - 59.5 hours of bedtime rituals & sleep [122.5 - 108.5 hours remaining]
• 7.5 Hours of morning rituals [115 - 101 hours remaining]
• 14 hours of spiritual, relationship, and personal time (Sunday) [101 - 87 hours remaining]
• 8 hours of focused continuing education [93 - 79 hours remaining]
• 6 hours of weekly accounting, planning, & scheduling [87 - 73 hours remaining]
• 50 hours of income-producing activity [37 - 23 hours remaining]
Progress & failure made this past week
Quarter 3: 2019 [Week of September 23th, 2019]
I didn't articulate my outcome for last week.
- (Success) Added wood to my passion everyday and manage my psychology
- (Success) I followed the updated planned weekly schedule and identified the adjustments needed to habituate the massive action necessary to complete my current and then next milestone.
- (Adjusted Success) Built a curriculum structure that allows for immediate and predicted needs.
- Implemented a easy system for financial reporting. **Going to use an open curriculum studying two strategies per week based on current need**
- (Put on hold) Start interviewing candidates for Management positions in TBE, PPD, & SPI **I want to put the structure of the business in effect before bringing in management.
Outcome goals for this week
Quarter 3: 2019 [Week of September 30th, 2019]
Now that I have adjusted to a new and schedule necessary to complete my current personal milestone, It is time to get my personal and business life back on track. The outcome for this week is to accomplish everything on my schedule especially the added quality time with Kayla, compile a most accurate accounting of our personal and business finances, and developing the structure and internal systems necessary to create and deliver a minimum viable product and the first milestone for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises.
- Researched & implemented a easy system for financial reporting for personal and business finances.
- Be present and attentive with Kayla during scheduled quality time.
- Complete and put into action a Business Model Canvas for Tyrone Bufkin Enterprises including setting the first milestone for the business.
- Uncover a TBE minimum viable product that can immediately generate at least $3,000 per month.
What do you think? Do you have any helpful tips about my progress or lack thereof? What are some goals you are working on? What method do you use to stay motivated and successful?